We gladly accept
- Manufacturers’ Coupons
- Print-At-Home Internet Coupons that are legible with a scannable bar code and a valid expiration date. They also must have a valid remit address and “manufacturer coupon” printed on them.
- IGA Digital Coupon Offers
We do not accept
- Print-At-Home Internet Coupons that require no purchase , such as FREE item coupons.
- Competitor’s Coupons
Guidelines and Regulations
- Only one coupon per item will be accepted, with a maximum of ten (10) coupons for the same item per customer.
- Product and purchase requirements stated on the coupon must be met.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be redeemed prior to expiration.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase. No “cash back” will be given for coupons of any kind.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear distorted or blurry, altered in any way, or are obvious duplicates.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of coupons that may be redeemed in one shopping visit. We also reserve the right to refuse any coupons that may appear to be fraudulent.